Classes may be cancelled if a sufficient number of students are not enrolled prior to start of class. Anyone that attends a pre licensing class and takes the exam within a six month period of time and fails any part of the exam may attend any scheduled class or class review for that line of insurance if seating is available at no charge.
However, failure to take exam within a six month period of time will require new certification at regular tuition to attend any class for new certification. A new copy of the $30.00 pre licensing textbook may be required if textbooks have been changed since attending a prior pre licensing class. If unable to attend any pre registered or pre registered and pre paid class, please call and cancel reservations and reschedule for another class at least 24 hours prior to start of class.
Full refunds may be made in full for a 24 hour notification unless payment was by a form of credit or debit cards or some other method of payment that generated a service charge to us. If so, a $15.00 service charge will apply. Failure to cancel or reschedule on time and due to saving you a reserved space may result in a charge of the regular tuition fee depending on the circumstances.
TENESSEE CLASSROOM PRE LICENSING INFORMATION
1. L&H, P&C and Title classes are held from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. as scheduled.
2. L&H classes are held for 4 days. Eight hours per day or 32 Hours.
3. Life only classes are held on the first two days of Life & Health class.
4. Health only classes are held on the second and third days of Life & Health class.
5. P&C classes are held for four days as scheduled. Eight hours per day.
6. Property only classes are held the first two days of Property & Casualty class.
7. Casualty only classes are held on the second and third days of P&C class.
8. Tennessee Title classes are held on the first day of Property & Casualty class.
9. A review is held on the fourth day of each class of the materials previously covered plus the completion of a final exam. Scores of final exams are recorded. Any previously scheduled students that attended class that week are invited for these reviews even if not required to attend by state laws. Others may call and be permitted to attend the review portion if space is available.
MISSISSIPPI CLASSROOM PRE LICENSING INFORMATION
Mississippi now requires 20 Hours of Pre Licensing Training for each line of insurance desired. For example Life Insurance Only requires 20 Hours; Accident and Health Only requires 20 Hours. Life and Health combined requires 40 Hours. Property and Casualty requires 40 Hours. Claims Adjusters only require 12 Hours but our class takes 3 days or 24 Hours to cover all the Adjuster’s material. These required credit hours may be obtained at American Insurance Training, Inc. as follows:
1. Mississippi L&H classes are held for 4 days (32 Hours) plus home study of 8 Hours and a monitored exam of 100 questions on 4th. Day of class.
2. Mississippi Life Only classes are held on first two days and requires home study of 4 hours plus a monitored exam of 50 questions on 4th. Day of class.
3. Mississippi Health Only classes are held on 2nd. and 3rd. days of L&H class and requires home study of 4 hours plus a monitored exam of 50 questions on 4th. Day of class.
4. Mississippi P&C classes are held for 4 days (32 Hours) plus home study of 8 Hours and a monitored exam of 100 questions on 4th. Day of class.
5. Mississippi Adjusters classes are held the first three days of Property & Casualty class. Adjusters may attend the fourth day session for a review at no additional cost.
6. A Review is held on the fourth day of each class of the materials previously covered plus the completion of a final monitored exam. Scores of exams are recorded. Mississippi students are required to pass the monitored exam with a score of at least 70% correct unless they have spent the required amount of time in class. Any previously scheduled students that attended class that week are invited for these reviews even if not required by state laws. Others who wish to review may call to schedule and be permitted to attend if space is available.
NOTICE: PRE LICENSING COURSE STUDY MATERIALS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP AT TIME OF CLASS REGISTRATION UPON ADVANCE PRE PAYMENT OF CLASS TUITION. HOME STUDY PRIOR TO A SCHEDULED CLASS IS RECOMMENDED FOR MISSISSIPPI SYUDENTS IN ORDER TO PASS MISSISSIPPI MONITORED EXAM TO RECEIVE CREDIT FOR PRE LICENSING HOURS.
Click Here For Schedule
Tuition for Tennessee and Mississippi
Tennessee and Mississippi Classes are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tennessee classes are for 4 days. Mississippi classes are for 4 days plus home study and monitored exam on home study material.
Pre-Licensing Class Certification
SAVE $15.00 BY PRE REGISTERATION AND PRE PAYMENT - In order to reserve space, online registration must be made 72 hours prior to class. Please call 662-890-0737 if registering within 72 hours of class.
Advance Registration & Prepaid Payment must be made in order to guarantee a seat. Payment may be made by Company or Agency Checks, Credit or Debit Cards, Money Orders or Cash, or On Line prior to day of class at the prices indicated below
PRE REGISTRATION WITHOUT AN ADVANCE PAYMENT
If registered and payment is made on the day of class by cash, money order or an Insurance company check, or Insurance Agency check the tuition will be at the same discounted prices as indicated below which is a savings of $15.00.
PAYMENTS ON DAY OF CLASS
Credit or Debit Cards, or any other form of payment other than Cash or Insurance Company or Insurance Agency checks received on the day of class or after the start of a class whether registered or not will be at the regular price which is not the discounted price shown below but $15.00 more than prices shown.
NON REGISTERED AND PAYMENT ON DAY OF CLASS
Walk In’s or Non Registered Students are welcome. However, no discounted prices apply. The prices listed below plus a late charge of an extra $10.00 will apply to cash payments or money orders made on day of class. No personal checks are accepted on day of class. Credit cards, debit cards or other form of payment will be accepted day of class at an extra service charge of $15.00.
Discounted prices listed below includes a textbook valued at $30.00, a Computer Disk (Microsoft Office Word) which contains many sample examination questions.
An Extra Computer Disk of a complete class review, valued at $30.00, will now be included.
DISCOUNTED CLASSROOM TUITION PRICES
TENNESSEE AND MISSISSIPPI
Life and Health
- $300.00 Includes Sample Exam Disk, and Textbook.
- $200.00 Includes Sample Exam Disk and Textbook. Class begins on first day of L&H class.
- $200.00 Includes Sample Exam Disk and Textbook. Class begins on second day of L&H class.
Property & Casualty
- $300.00 Includes Sample Exam Disk and Textbook.
Tn. Property Only
- $200.00 Includes Sample Exam Disk and Textbook. Class is on first and second day of P&C class.
Tn. Casualty Only
- $200.00 Includes Sample Exam Disk and Textbook. Class is on the first and third days of the P&C class.
- $200.00 Includes Sample Exam Disk and Textbook. Tennessee Classes are held on the first day of P&C class for 7 hours.
Mississippi Claims Adjusters
- $300.00 Includes Sample Exam Disk and Textbook. Classes are held 8 hours per day for three days.
Note: Fourth day of Life and Health and Property and Casualty Classes includes a review of pre licensing materials covered on previous days plus completion of sample exams and a final exam.
To pre-pay online Click here
-Unless within 72 hours of class